This dish is simple, fast and delicious! Although this dish is all veggie, it's very nutritious and packed with lots of vitamins, protein, calcium and fiber. If you want something light refreshing and simple, this will be the perfect dish for you. It also has very unique textures because of the variety of ingredients and the julienne vegetables make it perfect for chopsticks and a bowl of rice.
· 5 oz celery
· 7 oz dried tofu
· 2 oz carrot
· 2 tbsp dried wood ear mushrooms
· 2 red chili peppers
· A quarter tsp white pepper powder
· ½ tsp salt
· 1 tsp cooking wine
· 1 tsp sesame oil
1. Soak the wood ear mushrooms 10 - 15 minutes before cooking. Make sure to wash the wood ear mushrooms clean after they are soaked.
2. Julienne the dried tofu, celery, carrots, wood ear mushrooms and red chili peppers into thin, shreds approximately an inch and a half long.
3. In a nonstick medium saucepan or a wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add tofu, celery, carrots and wood ear mushrooms. Stir until tofu is evenly brown – about 2 minutes. Add cooking wine, white pepper powder and shredded red chili peppers. Keep stirring for about 2 minutes. Add salt and sesame oil and mix evenly. Transfer to a serving plate. Now you are done!
Post a Comment