This dish looks like fried noodles, but it’s actually a stir-fried Tofu dish so it’s much healthier. This dish is very tasty and goes well with noodles as well. The mustard greens are already salted so a little bit sugar will bring out the spunky and soulful taste of mustard greens.
· 6oz shredded bean curd-strips
· 5oz preserved mustard greens (You can find this at most Chinese grocery stores)
· 5oz shredded beef
· 1½ tbsp olive oil
· ½ tsp Low-sodium soy sauce
· A quarter tsp sugar
To marinate the beef:
· ½ tsp low-sodium soy sauce
· 1 quarter tsp sugar
· 1 tsp cooking wine
· 1 tsp cornstarch water
1. Marinate the beef for 10 minutes before cooking.
2. In a nonstick medium saucepan or a wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the marinated beef to cook, until the beef is ready - about 6 minutes. Add mustard greens, bean curd-strips, soy sauce and sugar. Mix everything evenly, and then transfer to a serving plate. Now you are done!