This soup is delicious, refreshing and easy to make. Unlike other slow-cooked Chinese soup, this soup takes only 20 minutes to make in total. This soup has three different types of mushrooms so it’s very rich in fiber, textures and fragrances.
· 1 tsp grape seed oil
· 1 tbsp minced ginger
· 3 oz lean pork (shredded or sliced)
· 1 tsp cornstarch water
· Half tsp salt
· 5 oz white mushroom
· 5 oz oyster mushroom
· 4 oz enoki mushrooms
· 1 tsp chopped green onion
· Half tsp roasted sesame seeds
· Half liter water
1. Marinate the pork with cornstarch water for 5 minutes before cooking.
2. In a medium pot, add water, grape seed oil and ginger. Bring to a boil.
3. Add white mushrooms, oyster mushrooms and enoki mushrooms. Once the soup is boiled again, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add marinated pork and salt and bring the soup to a boil. Once the pork is ready – about a minute or two, transfer the soup to a serving bowl and garnish with roasted sesame seeds and chopped green onion. Now you are done. Enjoy this fresh soup while it is still hot and steamy.
Post a Comment